Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quick Post

I keep almost forgetting to do these things every week now. Last week, I skipped it so I thought I better say something this week. I said I would finish the NBA one-on-one blog a while ago, but I haven't had the time; I'll get around to it eventually. Wedding plans, finishing up school, and planning for grad school have been what's on my agenda lately. The wedding plans and Angela keep me most busy for sure. This week, I don't think I did a lick of homework. We did wedding things (like get bands--I love hers by the way--and register at target) and visited friends Friday, and then there was conference Saturday and Sunday. It was a great weekend though!

As for sports, I can't believe the final is Butler vs. Duke. Who would've thought a basketball final could be this white? I really want Butler, but I find it very improbable. My prediction is Duke wins by 15-20, but hopefully, it is just a close enough game to be entertaining tomorrow. Also, I want to shout out to my boy, Donovan McNabb. It's been great watching him and cheering for him the past 11 years in Philli, even without the championship. I will definitely miss him and it will take me a little bit to start really wanting Kolb to succeed, but even though I'm disappointed with the Eagles decision now, I can't abandon them. They really need their fans' support now.

No comments:

Post a Comment