Sunday, March 21, 2010

Madness Indeed.

I'll have to address the one-on-one tourney next week; I don't got enough time this week. I am with Angela in Rexburg just having one of the best weekends of my life. She is great and we've made some good memories this weekend. I can't wait to spend the first part of my birthday with her tomorrow. She must be really special too, since I have missed most of March Madness since Thursday and haven't really cared a bit. She was amazing though and let me watch the BYU-Kansas State game and even brought me food while I was watching it. What a woman?!

What I have seen and heard of this year's madness has been great. Of course, my bracket is done for, but it is great to see these white nobodies like Cornell, St. Mary's, and Northern Iowa make names for themselves. It has been a crazy tournament and its nice to see the madness back after last year's somewhat boring tournament. You gotta love it... But just not as much as I love Ang I guess!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Why it is such a great weekend? What have you done? Happy Birthday today!!
    Kimber

    ReplyDelete