Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dwyane!

It has been a real good couple of weeks for me. First, I got engaged, and then I found out I was the first alternate for UNLV's program, which was my top choice. They rank their alternates and I was ranked number one. Last year, they got to the 26th ranked alternate, so being number one means I am pretty much in, which is very relieving news. Plus, it is kind of cool to be ranked one, I don't think I've been ranked number one in anything before.

Not only have these two very crucial life matters worked out lately, but the sports world has been treating me well too. The Saints won the Super Bowl. Even though they aren't my favorite team, Drew is definitely my favorite player, and it was great to see him win. Also, tonight when the All-Star game started, I thought, "I don't really care what happens with the game, but I just want Dwyane Wade to win MVP." And then, sure enough, he did. He deserves it for being a good guy and an often under-appreciated superstar in the league.

Man, I just don't know what I've been doing to deserve all this good fortune, but it's been nice. The sports is enjoyable, but of course, the other stuff is a whole lot better. I feel very blessed right now and hope the good times continue. Oh, and congrats again, Dwyane.

3 comments:

  1. Hope it continues too. You deserve it! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you delete comments Mitch? All I said was that Wade is appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think I deleted anything Ben, I edited the entry and maybe something happened then. Sorry

    ReplyDelete